Foreclosure/va foreclosure

Question
We put a va foreclosure under contract almost  2 1/2 months ago everything is ready but were on 3rd extension waiting on va to review and release title so we can close they say there back logged and can't give us an ETA now our locked in rate has expired any way to get information from va?

Answer
Sorry

I only worked on one VA owned foreclosure and ran into the same problem. Wish I had a solution. The VA decided to pull the property off the market for a time and reevaluate the list price. With the way prices have been going up, they listed it at a higher price. Hope things go much better with your offer. You may want to call the broker for your agent and see if they can run the question around the office. Maybe someone there was able to clear that hurdle. The Real Estate business is filled with them.  

Foreclosure

Dennis Herman