Foreclosure/va foreclosure

We put a va foreclosure under contract almost  2 1/2 months ago everything is ready but were on 3rd extension waiting on va to review and release title so we can close they say there back logged and can't give us an ETA now our locked in rate has expired any way to get information from va?

I only worked on one VA owned foreclosure and ran into the same problem. Wish I had a solution. The VA decided to pull the property off the market for a time and reevaluate the list price. With the way prices have been going up, they listed it at a higher price. Hope things go much better with your offer. You may want to call the broker for your agent and see if they can run the question around the office. Maybe someone there was able to clear that hurdle. The Real Estate business is filled with them.  

Dennis Herman

I can answer questions on Real Estate such as question on writing an Offer to Purchase. What can go wrong after an offer is written? What is Buyer Agency and what will it do for me? What is a foreclosure? What is the difference between a foreclosure, a bank owned property and a short sale? What is the best way to locate a property? What steps can be taken to avoid foreclosure? How do Real Estate Agents get paid? How can I quickly build equity in a home? How do I view homes? What types of homes will have the best prices? How do I choose an agent? What types of financing are available?

Residential and commercial real estate. New home purchases. Buyer Agency. First time home buyers. Foreclosures, bank owned properties, estate sales and short sales.

Greater Milwaukee Realtors Association Wisconsin Realtors Association National Association of Realtors

State of Wisconsin Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent Accredited Buyer Agency Training Relocation Training Certified Senior Citizen Representative Wisconsin Real Estate Continuing Education