Foreclosure/business inquiry

Good afternoon Brian,
I was wondering if you could help or guide me in anyway with this problem I have.
I need to find a commercial real estate, small office, for my company because we're expanding.
I would like to know how to find foreclosure auctions, my boss wants to look into
this type of approach...I wouldn't even know where to start to look....

Thank you for any advice or direction!

Hey Briana,

Sorry for the delay in response. My best advice for you is to find a commercial real estate agent that knows the area and he would be able to find and or know about the distressed commercial properties that you are looking for. You can also go to the county courthouse and look up the notices of default and find commercial properties in there too. Your best bet is to find a commercial real estate agent. Hope that helps.

Brian Pitcher

I can answer all questions in regards to short sales, strategic default, foreclosures, loan modifications, and most questions regarding real estate law.

I have closed well over 100 short sales in the past 3 years and that is the work we primarily do. We teach people how to keep their home if they can or how to bail on it in the best possible way without any recourse. I have taught many public seminars to accountants, loan mod counselors, attorney's and also many other real estate agents all over the country. I also know how to deal with the very tough second mortgages in the negotiations as well as mechanic liens and default judgements.

I have a bachelors in Spanish with a minor in Economics from the University of Utah. I have also been a Realtor for 8 years closing well over 200 transactions. I am a KW instructor for Short Sales and Foreclosures.