Foreclosure/Moving out after foreclosure

I'm in Washington state and my manufactured home is scheduled for auction on April 11.  Looks like I won't get a buyer before that.

Can I legally take my appliances and fixtures with me when I move?

Thanks in advance.

You should be able to remove anything that will not leave a hole in the wall, such as a built in dishwasher or stove. When you mention fixtures, such as light fixtures, these can not be taken unless you replace them with something else. The exception would be if you purchased any of these items yourself.

James D. Clardy

I have spent the last twenty-five years saving homes from foreclosure in South Carolina. I have extensive experience negotiating with lenders. I have postponed foreclosures for up to four years before the lender finally gave in and let my client keep her home "This is my specialty". One should never give up, even if you think it’s impossible. I know the ropes and can slug it out with the best of them. I can answer questions about what “to do” and what “not to do” during the foreclosure process as well as the pre-foreclosure and post-foreclosure process.

Twenty-five years of stopping foreclosures in South Carolina, to include properties both listed by Realtors and those owned by banks. Foreclosure properties to include pre-foreclosure and post-foreclosure , and what to do next.

I was a Real Estate Broker in South Carolina for the past twenty-seven years.

I have written several articals on E-How

Some college

Thousands over the last twenty seven years