Foreclosure/Moving out after foreclosure

Question
I'm in Washington state and my manufactured home is scheduled for auction on April 11.  Looks like I won't get a buyer before that.

Can I legally take my appliances and fixtures with me when I move?

Thanks in advance.

Answer
You should be able to remove anything that will not leave a hole in the wall, such as a built in dishwasher or stove. When you mention fixtures, such as light fixtures, these can not be taken unless you replace them with something else. The exception would be if you purchased any of these items yourself.

Foreclosure

James D. Clardy