Christina Mills wrote at 2015-12-01 23:46:01
Im Christina Mills by name. I live in USA, i want to use this medium to alert  all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my  desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr. Peter Jackson  who lend me an unsecured loan of $85,000 under 2hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: Im using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I dont wish evenr my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Mr. Peter Jackson, i pray that God should give him long life.

God bless him forever.

Christina Mills

Testimony on how i got my loan  

Dennis Herman

I can answer questions on Real Estate such as question on writing an Offer to Purchase. What can go wrong after an offer is written? What is Buyer Agency and what will it do for me? What is a foreclosure? What is the difference between a foreclosure, a bank owned property and a short sale? What is the best way to locate a property? What steps can be taken to avoid foreclosure? How do Real Estate Agents get paid? How can I quickly build equity in a home? How do I view homes? What types of homes will have the best prices? How do I choose an agent? What types of financing are available?

Residential and commercial real estate. New home purchases. Buyer Agency. First time home buyers. Foreclosures, bank owned properties, estate sales and short sales.

Greater Milwaukee Realtors Association Wisconsin Realtors Association National Association of Realtors

State of Wisconsin Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent Accredited Buyer Agency Training Relocation Training Certified Senior Citizen Representative Wisconsin Real Estate Continuing Education