Foreclosure/i've been forclosed on, now what?

Question
I bought a house in 2007 at 59k, loan with BOA w/a fixed rate, Green-tree wound up with my loan & my payments kept going up, i asked for a loan modification & after 6 years of paying on this home, their terms were that i start my payments at the original price & they were also going to tack another 10 years onto the 30 year loan. I felt I was being taken advantage of so I moved out of the house in 2014. They sold the house for 19k. That was my first home purchase but i don't want it to be my last. Is there any help out there for me?

Answer
First of all, I am so sorry for the delay in responding.

Your credit score is probably low, so you will wait to work on rebuilding your credit. If you are renting, pay on time, try to not use credit cards and pay cash. Zit will be a long road( several years), but you can certainly purchase another home in the future.

If you want to talk, please feel free to call me at 919-323-0980.

Stay strong, positive and you can do it!!!

Tonya:)

Foreclosure

Tonya Snow-Saleeby