Foster Care and Termination of Parental Rights/Teenage custody

Question
I am a 17 year old from PA. I would like to know if it is legal for me to leave my custodial parent's house and move in the non custodial parent's house without the custodial parent's permission.

Answer
Well at 17 you are not yet viewed as an adult from a legal standpoint. So the only choice I can see is contact your local child and family services for a pro Bono child advocate to help you proceed with getting emancipation from you r parents. Its kind of like  divorcing your parents. If you choose this route you will be considered a legal adult and free to go as you please.
I sincerely hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Mysta Minogue

Foster Care and Termination of Parental Rights

Mystalee Minogue