Foundation Stabilization and Repair/Foundation Repair - hesitant to buy the house

Terry wrote at 2013-04-25 16:46:34
I am in process of getting quotes for my home in Richmond Tx for my slab...due to drought and lg oak tree in front yard.

I wouldnt buy a home that has had foundation repair...nothing is guaranteed.. and yes if they did not do inside will fall.  my est for a 1600 sq ft house with 55 piers is $20,000.

most on the perimeter but a few on inside as well...what a mess and headache.  run....from it

Foundation Stabilization and Repair

Ed Eckley

I will be happy to answer any questions regarding foundation problems of any type. Questions pertaining to construction methods, Problematic soils, Settling & Movement, Frame torsion & racking, Preventative measures, Repair methods of all types.

Over 18 years in the industry. A.S.M.E. Certified,(American Society of Mechanical Engineering). Hydraulics Design Expert. 18 years of hands on soil manipulation. Over 500 homes repaired, and over 20 commercial buildings repaired. Extensive soil knowledge. Familiar with most types of repair methods and the expected results of each.

Publications Article Title: Foundation Problems Do's & Don'ts Foundation Repair Methods

High School Graduate 1976 Trade School Graduate 1976 College Graduate 1978

Certificates of achievment: Excel Industries Letters of appreciation: City of Golden Awards & Plaques: Jacobsen Turf Division

Available on request