Foundation Stabilization and Repair/boat house foundation crack repair

Question
boat house crack
boat house crack  

boat house photo
boat house photo  
I appreciate your honest and good advice.we purchase a cottage that has a wet slip boat house with living above.  We noticed that one side of the cottage had a slope to the 2nd story floors
So we looked closer to find a major crack that goes through the foundation.. now that the water levels are low we can see how big the crack really is . Attached are a few photos. You should know the boat house foundation is built on solid rock.. it was constructed over 40 years ago.
.
.

Answer
Karl,
     There is no question here so I'll assume you would like to know how to fix the foundation on your boat house. You'll need to contact a structural engineer in your area for an onsite look. I suspect he'll have you remove some of the wood in order to get a better look. He'll do an inspection, write a report and hopefully give you names of contractors in your area who can perform this type of work. This is the best approach at this point in time.

Best regards,
         Jim

Foundation Stabilization and Repair

Jim Hise