Foundation Stabilization and Repair/sunken slab interior

Question
my slab foundation inside my house has shifted in certain spots by avg' of 2 inches.
whats the best solution? I'm planning a DIY job...
just saw some kind of material on the web: URETEK ICR (486)
did someone ever used it? what do you think?

Sincerely
Nat

Answer
Floor replaced
Floor replaced  
Nat,
   Raising a concrete slab is not a do-it-yourself project. No homeowner would own the proper equipment needed to inject material through the slab to do this.
Uretek is a company that uses expansive high density polyurethane injected under pressure through holes drilled in your slab to fill voids and raise your slab. Other companies use a cementitious based grout instead to obtain the same result.
Uretek will be more expensive, but you'll need to get current pricing. Both products work well with properly trained installers. If installers are inexperienced a lot of damage can be done by over lifting the slab or filling up your in-floor ductwork. You can also have interior slab piers installed but this is the most expensive, but warranted repair.

good luck,

jim   www.expertbasementrepair.com

Foundation Stabilization and Repair

Jim Hise