Foundation Stabilization and Repair/Water seeping in from low area

Question
This was a garage converted into a room.  The cement driveway goes almost right up to the wall, so water just flows toward the house and then most makes its way around the corner.  But during a rain it does puddle up and collect and some finds its way in.  This despite waterproofing with that black tar like waterproofing product.  Is there any product to spray or coat the hardiboard that will really, really waterproof it?
Art

Answer
Art,
    You will now need a perimeter drainage system since tar won't do the job for you. Something like this tied into a floor drain or driveway drain.

good luck, jim

https://www.google.com/search?q=perimeter+drain&oq=perimeter+drain&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3976j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=driveway+drain&tbm=shop&spd=2453522781793326439

Foundation Stabilization and Repair

Jim Hise