Foundation Stabilization and Repair/house on slab

hi..i i have a house that was built in 1974. this is in miss.,
and the house was put on a slab. whats going on now is that
the house moves on the slab, and this is causing windows to stress and break. i just paid over 700 dollars for a large window, and over 700 more to have it installed. so, my question there any way this prob can be fixed once and for all? the cost of fixing things do to this is too much; this is not the first time something like this has happened. thank you!!

Your home may be moving due to excessively wet or dry conditions if there is any clay in your soils. Contact Earth Science Products, at 503-678-1216. I do not serve your area but they may have someone who does.

Charles Pratt
Soil Stabilization of Oklahoma, Inc.
Distributor of Condor SS

Foundation Stabilization and Repair

Charles Pratt

Any questions relating to the stabilization of building foundations, driveways, pools, or roadways that have failed and continue to move in expansive clay soils.

Engineer with 40+ years of experience. 4+ years of experience in the stabilization of clay soils.

National Society of Professional Engineers

Information appears on company website at :

Bachelor of Science, University of Oklahoma, 1971

Home owners, home builders