Foundation Stabilization and Repair/house on slab

Question
hi..i i have a house that was built in 1974. this is in miss.,
and the house was put on a slab. whats going on now is that
the house moves on the slab, and this is causing windows to stress and break. i just paid over 700 dollars for a large window, and over 700 more to have it installed. so, my question is..is there any way this prob can be fixed once and for all? the cost of fixing things do to this is too much; this is not the first time something like this has happened. thank you!!

Answer
Your home may be moving due to excessively wet or dry conditions if there is any clay in your soils. Contact Earth Science Products, at 503-678-1216. I do not serve your area but they may have someone who does.

http://earthscienceproducts.com/

Charles Pratt
President
Soil Stabilization of Oklahoma, Inc.
Distributor of Condor SS

Foundation Stabilization and Repair

Charles Pratt