FoxPro/see the printer

Question
In VFP9 to print the report I use "to print prompt" and I can see the printer to select in Windows XP, but it not the same in Windows 7. Is there another code to see the printer to select?

Answer
Pablo,

Hi, I'm sorry but, I can't explain this issue.  I just ran a VFP9 program in Widows 7, which uses "to print prompt" and it worked properly.  

If I can't re-create the problem, I don't see how I can fix it.

Please be sure the printer you are looking for is properly installed in Windows 7 by checking the "Devices and Printers" list.  You should see this selection on the right column of the Start Menu.  Everything displayed under the heading "Printers and Faxes" should appear in the list.  The "prompt" component of the command does not actually look for hardware, it gets the printer information from this list in Windows.

If you have any additional information that could help me find the issue, please feel free to post a follow-up question.  I will help in any way I can.

Good Luck,

Fred

FoxPro

Fred Frase