FoxPro/font colors in Modify Comm

Question
in vfp v9, the default color of commented out lines is a rather light green.  How can I change that to be more visible?

Answer
Editor Tab
Editor Tab  
Hi, Peter

You can change the color of any area of text (comments, keywords, literals, etc) on the "Editor" tab in the "Options" dialog, under the tools menu.  Be sure to select "Comments" using the AREA dropdown box.  If the color is too faint, but you like green as the color, you can also change the FONT STYLE to bold with the dropdown below the AREA.

After you've made your changes, be sure to click "Set As Default" or your changes will revert to the previous settings when you exit VFP.

The attached JPG shows the Editor tab of the Options dialog box.

Fred

FoxPro

Fred Frase