France/Montpellier airport to Montpellier train station

Question
Hiya There,
How much time in average would it take in a cab from Montpellier airport to Montpellier train station to catch my train in time///???

plus approximative fair price for my budget///???

Thanks,         kind regards      Emma

Answer
Wanted to check if you received back my response.  Any added questions?  Thanks.  Terry

Hi . . . Emma from United Kingdom!

It is about five miles from the airport to the train station for Montpellier.  I am not sure not on the cab fare.  This website:
ww.flights-montpellier-mediterranean.com
gives info on this airport and offer this background for cab rides.  They note: "Taxi rank at the Arrivals Hall, exit gate A. To call a taxi: +33 (0)4 67 20 65 29"

There is also info on this website about arrivals and departures times of the shuttle take place at the "Place de l'Europe" bus station.

You could check the tourism office website and maybe contact them for added info.  Their website is:
http://www.ot-montpellier.fr/en/

This web link allows you to contact various taxi companies and ask for added details:
http://www.ot-montpellier.fr/en/by-taxi

This is a town of 255,000 people that has been fairly fast growing.  Not a massive-size town, but still fairly large.  

Reactions to these various ideas and options????  Look forward to hearing back from you with more details and specifics.

Does this start to help a little? What are your needs for added information?  Be happy to provide additional info and answer other questions after learning more from you.  Be sure to complete the evaluation section so that our "bosses" on this volunteer service know we are working hard to make inquiring minds as happy as possible. ENJOY!  Merci Beaucoup!

Thanks.  Terry Casey in Columbus, Ohio

France

Terry Casey