France/Restaurants/ Bistros in Paris

Hi Jon, We are going to Paris on a Pre-booked trip.(it was an Auction). I would really like a couple of restaurant/Bistro suggestions for dinner in Paris.We are staying at Hotel Wo and near the Opera Garnier(Montmartre area).Traveling at end of September.
If you have recommendations near-by otherwise we can take the Metro.We like Fish and all fresh food, my Husband loves Steak.

Looking for something unique and Not touristy.Lots of good Red wine.Have been trying to study up ahead of time.

there's a wealth of good restaurants in Montmartre. You should maybe try the following:

La Mascotte Rue des Abbesses It had good seafood

La Bonne Franquette 2 Rue Des Saules

Chez Casimir 6 Rue de Belzunce

Au Clocher du Montmartre and Le Bistrot Poulbot in the Rue Lamarck

I hope this helps.

Jon Catt

champagne ardenne history art architecture museums hotels restaurants gastronomy guided tours

regional tour guide for the region twenty years experience as a guide in england and france resident in troyes for ten years historian by training love of the area and all things french