France/Wedding Flowers

Question
Hi. I'm having a garden wedding in central France in October and was wondering what flowers will be available for the wedding flowers. Thanks

Answer
Hi . . . Linda from Surrey, United Kingdom!

Sorry, but my expertise in not in the area of flowers, especially for wedding flowers in October in central France.  

My guess is that in France, like in the United States, that lots of flowers are flown into the major Europe cities year around.  

So, bottom line, you can get what you want.  BUT, the pricing and quality might be a little in question.   If you have the budget and desire, they can usually find what you seek.   

Did you only want fresh, locally-grown flowers?  Have you talked with a couple of florists in this town or area where you are having the wedding?   Tell me more!!  

Look forward to hearing back from you with more details and specifics, any other questions, etc.

Does this start to help a little?

ENJOY!  Merci Beaucoup!

Thanks.  Terry Casey in Columbus, Ohio  

France

Terry Casey