France/Plane trips

I don't know if I am using expedia right and other sites but does it really cost upwards to $1500 for a round trip ticket from Paris to Niagara Falls, NY? Sounds like a trip to Europe for most must be a once in a life time thing?

Orbitz Example
Orbitz Example  
Hi James -

Unfortunately, prices to Europe have been skyrocketing since 2001, due to gas prices, security taxes, etc.

I did a quick search for you on orbitz. Have you tried flying out of Toronto? I know it's a an hour+ from Niagara Falls, NY, but I found a RT for $716. ( I used Sep 1 - Sep 10 as an example) I always try and fly out on Tues or Weds, as flights are usually cheaper on those days...

See the attached for the example I used.

Hope that helps.

If I can help at all, please let me know.

Patrick Robichaud

I travel to Paris each year and I'm well acquainted with restaurants, shops, hotels and the general layout of the arrondissements. I frequently create itineraries for my friends, including what to pack, how to travel, etc. I also frequent many out of the way places that are not in a lot of tour books, but that should NOT be missed.

I visit France each March and stay for two weeks, living in an apartment. I frequent most non-tourist restaurants, bars and socialize with a lot of locals. I have very honest opinions...because I love this city and wish to dispell the misinformation that is out there regarding Paris and its citizens

Overland Park Sun Newspaper, Kansas City Star, The Pitch

French degree. Currently work as Marketing manager in a Fortune 100 Telecommunications company