Franchising/Little Gym

Key wrote at 2013-03-25 23:45:13
Hi Russell,

Just following up on your question from 2008. Did you ever purchase a Little Gym? How did that work out for you? Any advice is greatly appreciated?

Joel Libava

If you are thinking about getting into franchising, and want to learn all you can, I'll be happy to answer general questions on franchising; From how to find the right one, to how to do the proper research, and how to protect yourself from scams. I only offer straightforward franchise advice. I'm not going to try to sell you anything. I've written well over 1,500 articles on franchise ownership. Other places that my articles on franchising can be found include Small Business Trends, and
Please check out my guaranteed franchise ownership advisory services.

Cleveland, Ohio based franchise ownership advisor, and the author of "Become A Franchise Owner! (Wiley Publishing) I specialize in teaching people how to find, research, and buy a franchise-safely.

Book- Become A Franchise Owner! (Wiley Publishing) eBook- The essential Steps To Researching A Franchise eBook- How To Carefully Select And Properly research A Franchise The Franchise The New York Times The Huffington Post Corpnet Small Business Trends Open Small Biz Spin Sucks

Brush High School Cleveland State University OSBT

Awesome Judge Award- 2011-2013, Small Business Influencer Awards Numerous awards for The Franchise King Blog