In the first Frasier show, Frasier replaces a brown and chrome modern chair with his father's recliner. He lifts it for a moment or two then puts it in an unseen part of the apartment. My parents  (now both deceased) have what looks like exactly the same chair. I am wondering what it is, who the designer is and any information you may have about it.
Thank you

Hi Deborah

The chair you're referring to is a Wassily chair designed by the Hungarian designer Marcel Breuer. The design is considered part of the Modernist movement. Here's a link to the Wikipedia page which can provide more information:

I didn't know about it myself before you asked but it's got a really interesting look.

I hope I've been of help and if you've got any other Frasier related questions then feel free to ask.

D Walker  

D Walker

I have seen every episode of Frasier at least four times and know a lot about the show. I can answer questions on characters, quotes, special appearances just name it!