French Culture/Why is this the case?

Question
For instance, SOME Europeans have a low view of Americans and thus any thing that an American does may be viewed negatively. In some countries, like France, the French may actually go out of their way to demonstrate rudeness to Americans, mis-direct them and speak ill of them to their faces. This kind of behavior can result in double arrogant behavior and this does no one a good turn.

Answer
Hello,

Actually I do not see the question here, so I do not know what I can respond.
Personnaly I do not have negative views on the American people and I think it is not relevant to make such a generalization. Maybe you have met rude French people, but as we say in French, there are stupid people everywhere, it is not specific to one country.

I hope this helps

Cheers

Caro  

French Culture

Caro