French Horn/Unmarked horn, what brand?

Question
I have a nickel french horn, in beautiful condition, from when I was in high school. Haven't played it in years and I know it needs servicing to sell well. It has one teeny dent (about the size of the end of a normal guy's pinky) near the hand grip area, some minor wear but still sounds great. But, I'm having a hard time getting any kind of estimate because it's NOT brand marked. Is there any way to identify a specific make/model without any serial numbers or insignia?

Answer
Hi, if you can send me a picture or two then I could maybe hazard a guess as to its origin...  either attach them to a follow-up question or e-mail me direct at jonesthehorn "at" btinternet "dot" com  (replace the bits in quotes with the usual symbols...)

AJ

French Horn

Alan Jones