French Horn/functioning of yhr 567 for sale

Question
Hi Alan. I was looking at this listing for a yamaha yhr567 and it sounds in decent condition but said the middle slide was more difficult to move.  Is this something that can be adjusted or do you just accept it? Will it make it more difficult to play for a student?  This is for my 12 year old daughter who has been playing for 2 years and I didn't know if this would be a problem for her. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290846790873?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m142

Answer
Hi, as you say it looks in ok condition, price is on the way up though... Yamahas seem to always go for a bit more than other comparable horns on Ebay.

I don't think a stiff slide is a problem, can be cured with a little care and even if it's stuck fast it's an easy one to remove yourself. Ask me for details ;-)

AJ

French Horn

Alan Jones