French Language/About Delf-A1

I am going to appear for Delf-A1 exam. It's on 3rd dec. I am quite anxious and tensed mainly about listening(ecoute). can you please give me some link or like that where i can practice and some audios(with the conversation also written).and give me some tips for the exam too.
 I'll be glad if you do this for me.

With regards

Hi Chandrima,

I do not really know websites for DELF, but one questionner here, who took the DELF, found some exercices on TV5 monde :

Also, you can have a look there :

I cannot really give you tips, since I do not know the program of DELF. Just read carefully the instructions and don't panic :)

I hope the links will help you.
Cheers and good luck!

French Language

Hello! I'm a French native speaker living in France. If you need someone to proof-read your translations and essays or need help on French grammar, pronounciation, French traditions, or cultural aspects do not hesitate to contact me, I'd be glad to help you. I'm in the Top 50 experts of the year in 2011 and 2012. Tank you dear questionners!

French is my first language (mother tongue). I studied linguistics when I was at university.

I passed a master of British literature