French Language/french translation

Question
C'est moi, Caro,

1.  Quel est le passé de sous-titre (subtitled)???sous-titré???

2.  A.  de quoi l'avenir est fait
   B.  l'avenir sera fait
   C.  can I also say "l'avenir se fera (future will make of  itself)?

3.  would "fete à la maison" be "houseparty"?

4.  Can I also say "Le paye de Francais "fait pousser" les citrouilles.

5.  So "I must be dreaming" is translated "Je dois rèver." with no "etre" verb (must be)

6.  The sentence "Ce temps, je t'ose de trouver (ou J'ose que tu trouves ) plus que trois fautes simples."  Okay, I was saying because of all the simple mistakes that I made the time before that the next time I was going to be exceptionally careful to check and recheck  my spelling, genders etc.  So, I was joking and "daring you" to find more than 3 simple errors. So how do I say "I dare you"?

7.  Then how do I finish the sentence: "J'ai fait la rencontre ma tres belle Nadia "with her now companion, boyfriend whatever you want to call him!

wishing you well and the best Caro.

Joan

Answer
Salut Joan,

=> YES!

2.  A.  de quoi l'avenir est fait OK
  B.  l'avenir sera fait OK
=> NO.

=> YES. IT IS ALSO THE TITLE OF THE 80'S TV SERIES FULL HOUSE. USELESS PIECE OF INFORMATION...

DO YOU MEAN LE PAYS? THE SENTENCE IS AWKWARD. YOU CAN SAY : ON FAIT POUSSER DES CITROUILLES EN FRANCE.

=> IT IS A PROGRESSIVE FORM IN ENGLISH AND IT HAS NO EQUIVALENT IN FRENCH. SO NO, YOU CANNOT USE "ETRE"

=> JE TE DEDFIES DE TROUVER PLUS DE TROIS FAUTES (THE VERB IS DéFIER)

7.  Then how do I finish the sentence: "J'ai fait la rencontre ma tres belle Nadia ET DE SON NOUVEAU COMPAGNON, PETIT AMI, PEU IMPORTE COMME ON L'APPELLE. "with her now companion, boyfriend whatever you want to call him!

I HOPE THIS HELPS

CHEERS

CARO

French Language

Caro