French Language/French Quote Translation

Question
I love the French language, but am not yet fluent. I'd like to translate my favorite quote by Paulo Coelho. The quote is, "A fall from the third floor hurts as much as a fall from the hundredth. If I have to fall, may it be from a high place."

I'd like the French translation of the full quote, and also just the translation of the second half of the quote, "May it be from a high place."

Thank you!

Answer
Hi Brittany,

Here is the translation (it is not my translation, but the official translation):

« Une chute du troisième étage fait tout autant de dégâts qu'une chute du centième étage. Si je dois tomber, qu'au moins je tombe de très haut.  »

I hope this helps

Cheers

Caro

French Language

Caro