French Language/French class

I need someone that check a French essay. It due today.

Genesis, your text is beautiful but there are so many small things to correct. if it is due today, when exactly?
i would recommend, for now , for you to go to the site   There, copy your text and you will see, in color, what you need to change.
If i had more time, I would gladly correct and explain but it is a huge task and i wnt you to undertans the corrections.

I really hope we would have more time,

bonne chance,

French Language

Denise Pepin

I can answer questions about French grammar, vocabulary, phonetics, and French Canadian culture.

I was born in Quebec, my mother tongue is French, and I have been a French as a foreign language teacher for 30 years.

Red Cross (Croix Rouge canadienne / et québécoise Language Research Development Group (as a french tutor)

Immortal Verses

B.A. in Linguistics Master Degree in Education Master Degree in e-learning Diploma de estudios hispánicos, Barcelona, Spain

Silver Prize ( Lauréate des Amériques -- International competition hold by the TV5 consortium (best pedagogical idea for a TV script in order to learn French)

Federal Judges (Canada) Members of the Canadian Federal Government (managers, gestion, ...) that have to learn French as a second language