French Language/Gifts for exchange students

In the change you made in one of the messages the tame/domesticate figurative  change does that mean like control and in the one to leah does is still mention missing her craziness?

Hi Sarah,

- tame / domesticate is not as strong as control. It means that she made the horse more easy, more willing to be ridden (I do not know if my sentence is proper English, but I hope you will understand what I mean). :)
- for Leah : yes, "ta folie va me manquer" = I will miss you crazyness/ crazy personality

I hope this helps

French Language

Hello! I'm a French native speaker living in France. If you need someone to proof-read your translations and essays or need help on French grammar, pronounciation, French traditions, or cultural aspects do not hesitate to contact me, I'd be glad to help you. I'm in the Top 50 experts of the year in 2011 and 2012. Tank you dear questionners!

French is my first language (mother tongue). I studied linguistics when I was at university.

I passed a master of British literature