French Language/liaison with devoir, pronunciation of letter e

Question
Please tell me, Caro, if you would make the liaison in each of the following instances:

Il doit entrer.
Il devait entrer.
Il devrait entrer.

Also, regarding the pronunciation of the letter e in devait and devrait, would you pronounce it as in the word "celle" or as in "celui" (I do not know how to make the phonemic symbols on my keyboard). I have listened hard, but cannot seem to catch how people are pronouncing it.

Thanks.

Mike

Answer
Hi Mike,

Sorry for my late reply. Xmas is coming and it's always a busy time!

I think you should make the liaison for th three of them.
The pronounciation of the "e" is like you pronounce the letter E in French, like in celui.

Celle = the pronounciation is like

I hope this helps

Cheers

Caro

French Language

Caro