French Language/Some spoken words I cannot understand

Hi Caro,
At the end of every "Questions pour un champion" program, William, the announcer, says something that I am unable to understand.  The words which I don't understand are indicated by question marks:
"Questions pour un champion continue sur ?????"
This sentence is at 36:56 here:
Many thanks for your help.

Hello Ronald,

Thank you for your question

Questions pour un champion continue sur le jeu online de France, l'application smartphone et réagissez dès maintenant sur notre page Facebook is the online game of Questions pour un Champion (internet or smartphone)
There is also a Facebook page.

I hope this helps

French Language

Hello! I'm a French native speaker living in France. If you need someone to proof-read your translations and essays or need help on French grammar, pronounciation, French traditions, or cultural aspects do not hesitate to contact me, I'd be glad to help you. I'm in the Top 50 experts of the year in 2011 and 2012. Tank you dear questionners!

French is my first language (mother tongue). I studied linguistics when I was at university.

I passed a master of British literature