French Language/French tenses and moods

Hi there.
I have been trying to find a list of every French tense that there is, but I have been struggling to find a full, complete list. Are you able to make a list of every French tense that exists please? And can you please categorise them all into the indicative, conditional, subjunctive and imperative moods? Please include even the tenses that are hardly ever used. Also, can you please notify me if there are any other moods in French that I didn't mention above (indicative, subjunctive, conditional, imperative and interrogative). One final question- are there any conjugations just for the interrogative tense?
Thank you so much!

Hi Eddie,

Thank you for your question.
You shoud have a look there :

Here is a list of the French tenses :
- Présent
- Passé composé
- Imparfait
- Plus-que-parfait
- Passé simple
- Passé antérieur
- Futur simple
- Futur antérieur
Voici la liste des 4 temps du subjonctif :
- Présent
- Passé
- Imparfait
- Plus-que-parfait (rare)
Voici la liste des 3 temps du conditionnel :
- Présent
- Passé 1ère forme
- Passé 2ème forme (rare)
Voici le liste des 2 temps de l'impératif :
- Présent
- Passé (rare)

We can add the present and past participle, gerundive (past & present)

For me interrgative is not really a tense. You can have a look there :

I hope this helps

French Language

Hello! I'm a French native speaker living in France. If you need someone to proof-read your translations and essays or need help on French grammar, pronounciation, French traditions, or cultural aspects do not hesitate to contact me, I'd be glad to help you. I'm in the Top 50 experts of the year in 2011 and 2012. Tank you dear questionners!

French is my first language (mother tongue). I studied linguistics when I was at university.

I passed a master of British literature