French Language/Help with a french song

I apologize for the trouble if you re not to be bothered for these types of question but if possible can you identify the name of the song being played in the commercial in the below link? It appears French to me.

Hi Sumeet,

Thank you for your question. The song is indeed in French. However Ive never heard this song and
I suppose that it was created for the Samsung ad. I googled the lyrics : "tu me fait rÍver, tu es si beau, je ne veux que toi" but found nothing.

And the voice of the singer doesn't remind me anything.
Anyway, it is not a popular song in France.

I am sorry for not being useful.

Kind regards

French Language

Hello! I'm a French native speaker living in France. If you need someone to proof-read your translations and essays or need help on French grammar, pronounciation, French traditions, or cultural aspects do not hesitate to contact me, I'd be glad to help you. I'm in the Top 50 experts of the year in 2011 and 2012. Tank you dear questionners!

French is my first language (mother tongue). I studied linguistics when I was at university.

I passed a master of British literature