Freshwater Aquarium/Goldfish in 2.5 gallon tank

replying to wrote at 2013-12-25 23:23:09
not true   i have a goldfish in a 1.5 gallon bowl for about 12 years now,  it has goten big  and is going into a 5 gallon tank soon

Freshwater Aquarium

Trish S.

I can answer many questions about livebearing fish; most freshwater fish; diseases and treatments; aquarium setup/cycling/ conditioning/water parameters; feeding/what to feed; compatability of fish; behavior and behavior problems; most any question about fresh water fish that you may have. I am a "perpetual student" in that I am constantly reading about fish and their care/maintenance, disease, etc., and if I feel I do not have enough information to provide you with on a question that is asked, I will spend the time needed to provide you with a detailed, knowledgeable, well thought out answer.

All experience is from owning/maintaining tanks and different fish for many years; I am always reading and learning new things about fish, their habitats, aquarium maintenance, disease, etc. I am a successful breeder of livebearing platys and mollies and will soon be venturing in to breeding cichlids.

I am a Top Contributor in the Fish section of Yahoo Answers, and attained that status within 3 weeks of signing up. In order to attain this status, you have to meet the guidelines in proving that you are knowledgeable in an area, and I did that very quickly.

Not exactly a publication, but many of my answers appear in Yahoo Answers fish section under the name MrsCrabs.

All my knowledge comes from hands-on experience as well as reading and research. To me, this is just as good as sitting in a classroom, if not better. I spend my spare time reading and researching answers to questions I have and others may have.