Freshwater Aquarium/water gets cloudy

dogfishguy wrote at 2014-09-19 04:08:54
Water changes are key. And if I may add... I would stop using feeder fish all together that's where more fish aggression csm come from. Try frozen feeders. And even tho they are messy mine love peas! There also very good for them in moderation as with all foods. Pellets are my staple food.

Freshwater Aquarium

Susan Fields

I own and maintain a large number of tanks with many various tropical fish species. During my fishkeeping past I have learned a lot of the myths and truths about tropical fish care. Currently I keep a wide range of species and have a lot of experience in; Severum cichlids, gouramis, platies, goldfish, bettas, tetras, paradise fish, Angelfish, Corydoras catfish, and many others as well as a couple of years with brackish water. If you have a question on tropical fish keeping I`ll be sure to answer it in the simplest way I can, and if I don`t know the answer, I`ll research the answer for you. Happy fish keeping!

I have experience in setting up fish tanks, what to feed certain species, compatible species in my experience, cleaning the tank,
and all around tropical fish care. I also have learned the truth of many of the myths of tropical fish keeping in the past.
Happy fishkeeping!