Freshwater Aquarium/what kind of cichlid is this?

shredder wrote at 2012-10-21 15:41:32
Wrong i breed these mate thats a crimson tide female is correct the males will get a orange and blue around there head like a sunrise really and the females stay those colours they are beautiful fish and are actually critically endangered in the wild so keep on to her and find yourself a male and get them breeding try choose from a different store though ! the reason they are becoming extinct is because they breed so easily and due to inbreeding down the line it ruins there genes making them die off the quicker they breed and inbreed the quicker they die good luck ! :)

vincent wrote at 2012-12-08 13:26:19
it is infact a female kenyi i breed and sell to fish stores that you probably got your from i sell to petsmart and a local shop boardroomaquatics.com

Sandi wrote at 2014-01-19 20:56:39
You guys are correct. This is a very beautiful female Kenyi cichlid. You should get her a man colored the same, they would make some gorgeous, almost electric blue colored babies.

Freshwater Aquarium

William Covington