Freshwater Aquarium/Oranda swimming upside down

sallybeeish wrote at 2013-01-14 17:02:22
you could try well boiled brocoli, i have two lovely red cap orandas

the one a big male friendly fish produces lots of streamers the smaller oranda has balance probs and doesn,t produce any streamers

(pooh) often the healthy fish will help her and nudge her rightside

up when she,s poorly, once again she,s poorly and i,ve put her in a nursing tank, i will try well boiled soft brocoli. see how she does.

Freshwater Aquarium

Susan Fields

I own and maintain a large number of tanks with many various tropical fish species. During my fishkeeping past I have learned a lot of the myths and truths about tropical fish care. Currently I keep a wide range of species and have a lot of experience in; Severum cichlids, gouramis, platies, goldfish, bettas, tetras, paradise fish, Angelfish, Corydoras catfish, and many others as well as a couple of years with brackish water. If you have a question on tropical fish keeping I`ll be sure to answer it in the simplest way I can, and if I don`t know the answer, I`ll research the answer for you. Happy fish keeping!

I have experience in setting up fish tanks, what to feed certain species, compatible species in my experience, cleaning the tank,
and all around tropical fish care. I also have learned the truth of many of the myths of tropical fish keeping in the past.
Happy fishkeeping!