Freshwater Aquarium/few information

Question
I have two pair of small oscar and i want to add a pair of white aquarium shark and tiger barb in it can u help me whether to add them in my tank

Answer
Ajay, This is the problem with Oscar's they are going to get big no matter what size tank you have. They have all different personality's. They tend to be like puppies' to us. When they get hungry they will eat them. I am sorry to say. Now if you put them in while they are this size the sharks....they may get along. Your sharks will grow but not so big. So it is risky. Remember most species if they are hungry will eat anything that fits in their mouth. That Tiger Barb is toast unfortunately. I would add a Pleco or algae Eater now instead they are not as delicate as the sharks when they are young. Good Luck, Tina

Freshwater Aquarium

Tina Beatty-Quiao