Freshwater Aquarium/few information

I have two pair of small oscar and i want to add a pair of white aquarium shark and tiger barb in it can u help me whether to add them in my tank

Ajay, This is the problem with Oscar's they are going to get big no matter what size tank you have. They have all different personality's. They tend to be like puppies' to us. When they get hungry they will eat them. I am sorry to say. Now if you put them in while they are this size the sharks....they may get along. Your sharks will grow but not so big. So it is risky. Remember most species if they are hungry will eat anything that fits in their mouth. That Tiger Barb is toast unfortunately. I would add a Pleco or algae Eater now instead they are not as delicate as the sharks when they are young. Good Luck, Tina

Freshwater Aquarium

Tina Beatty-Quiao

I can answer any question's you have regarding new set ups, filtration, lighting, heating and fish compatability. I can help you with breeding. I am familiar with fish disease, parasites, injuries and how to treat them. I am familiar with all your regular species....such as your Goldfish(all kinds), your tropical community fish as platy's, mollie's, tetra's and such, your semi-aggressives such as gourami's, angel's, shark's, and such, and your cichlids...African and South American. I am also familiar with most of your rarer fish such as butterfly's, snakehead's, flowerhorn's, arowana's, dragon's and many more !!!!!

I have been in the petcare industry for over 20 years. I have managed a pet shop for years and have worked for a large petchain for years. I know their policie's if you have a problem. I have to say there isn't too much I haven't come across. I have kept fresh, salt, brackish tank's forever...

Beside's my experience I also have a background in chemistry and biology.