Freshwater Aquarium/Frame on top

Exie wrote at 2012-08-23 16:26:33
I had the same problem with a 55 gal tank, and used the solution that worked on my 65 gal tank that I bought used.  I used a piece of wood trim the exact width of the tank and screwed 2 small metal angle braces to the wood on each side.  The middle brace prevents the tank from bowing when filled and this works well and isn't expensive or noticeable. The trim I use is 1 3/4" wide and 1/4" thick.  

chances14 wrote at 2013-07-23 01:09:25
If you can't get the frame from the original manufacturer, check out http://www.aquariumframeswholesale.com/

they sell replacement frames

Freshwater Aquarium

michael mccorry