Freshwater Aquarium/gold fish

Last night I put in interpret swim bladder treatment because my fish was showing signs of swim bladder. They all died

I am sorry to hear of your loss. They may have already been too ill or had an underlying problem. Remember to never feed goldfish from the surface of the water, because that can lead to swim bladder problems from them gulping too much air.

Best regards,

Freshwater Aquarium

Elizabeth Turbyfill

I am available to answer any questions regarding Betta fish and goldfish. I will be able to answer questions ranging from basic husbandry to health issues and more. I have a fair amount of knowledge regarding keeping freshwater fish in general as well, excluding cichlids. If you have any questions about species compatibility, maintenance, health issues, et cetera I can help. If there is a question that I do not know the answer to, I will look to reliable resources to find the answer.

I have kept numerous Betta fish and freshwater aquariums for several years, and have spent countless time researching them.

I am a member of a fish forum named Tropical Fish Keeping that I highly recommend to people who keep aquariums or just have complex questions that cannot be answered here.

I am currently attending East Tennessee State University for a bachelor's degree in Computer and Information Science.