Freshwater Aquarium/lighting

I have a 125 gallon aquarium should space my light evenly between each other or should I sagar them

______________________   Light even
         Light Stager

Whether or not you should stagger your lighting depends a lot on the type of aquarium you have. Either lighting situation would probably be fine. I am not experienced with saltwater aquariums, but I do know that staggered lighting is very beneficial to coral if you are up to the task.  

Freshwater Aquarium

Elizabeth Turbyfill

I am available to answer any questions regarding Betta fish and goldfish. I will be able to answer questions ranging from basic husbandry to health issues and more. I have a fair amount of knowledge regarding keeping freshwater fish in general as well, excluding cichlids. If you have any questions about species compatibility, maintenance, health issues, et cetera I can help. If there is a question that I do not know the answer to, I will look to reliable resources to find the answer.

I have kept numerous Betta fish and freshwater aquariums for several years, and have spent countless time researching them.

I am a member of a fish forum named Tropical Fish Keeping that I highly recommend to people who keep aquariums or just have complex questions that cannot be answered here.

I am currently attending East Tennessee State University for a bachelor's degree in Computer and Information Science.