Freshwater Aquarium/My gourami and marball Molly keep attacking my orange sailfin Molly

Hi my name is Steven I have a 10gallon table and my blue gourami and marball Molly keeps attacking my orange sailfin Molly how can I stop my gourami and marball Molly from attacking my other molly

Gourami and mollies are both known to be very territorial fish. Getting a bigger tank or adding more decor/plants could lessen the aggression. Next time you get fish, I recommend researching them so you do not put two territorial species together again. Gourami need to only be housed with docile fish.

Freshwater Aquarium

Elizabeth Turbyfill

I am available to answer any questions regarding Betta fish and goldfish. I will be able to answer questions ranging from basic husbandry to health issues and more. I have a fair amount of knowledge regarding keeping freshwater fish in general as well, excluding cichlids. If you have any questions about species compatibility, maintenance, health issues, et cetera I can help. If there is a question that I do not know the answer to, I will look to reliable resources to find the answer.

I have kept numerous Betta fish and freshwater aquariums for several years, and have spent countless time researching them.

I am a member of a fish forum named Tropical Fish Keeping that I highly recommend to people who keep aquariums or just have complex questions that cannot be answered here.

I am currently attending East Tennessee State University for a bachelor's degree in Computer and Information Science.