Freshwater Aquarium/Oscar fish

Question
I have two questions first its recommended for an Oscar to be kept in a forty gallon doo you think I could keep it in my 37 gallon, and if so can it have any tank mates???

Answer
Hello,

55 - 75 gallons is the recommended minimum for one adult Oscar. 37 would be fine temporarily, but an upgrade would be a wise option in the future.

I am not very knowledgeable about cichlids, such as Oscars, but I recommend following this website's advice regarding tank mates and Oscar care: http://www.oscarfishlover.com/oscar-fish-tankmates

Freshwater Aquarium

Elizabeth Turbyfill