Friends/Artwork in Monica's apartment

brenda wrote at 2010-03-17 18:15:56
I believe you are not correct.  That is wall art of a modern woman (maybe 1920's) walking a Great Dane.  If it were Diana and one of her dogs, you would be able to find it easily in images, which you cannot.

greatdanegirl wrote at 2011-10-02 19:18:16
I think this is a wood carving of a "Mutoscope arcade card".  I have also been looking for this piece of art and this is the closest I have found.  It is called "A Perfect Pair".  It is a vintage pin-up girl card.

Susan wrote at 2014-06-06 16:29:03
Did you ever find a replica of this picture? It's Elgren's A Perfect Pair, and I've been looking for it for years! Thanks!

Greg wrote at 2016-05-29 13:38:42
A Perfect Pair it is. Of course we are all looking for the wood carving of the lower right image of this post. Have a look.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1940S-MUTOSCOPE-PIN-UP-CARD-A-PERFECT-PAIR-BECKETT-GRA

Greg wrote at 2016-05-29 13:40:52

Friends

John