Friends/Friends Furniture

david wrote at 2010-01-24 20:00:21
Hello, if you are still looking to replicate monica's apartment, I happen to have the identical art deco buffet piece that Monica's TV is placed on. Let me know if you are interested....

Lucy wrote at 2010-02-18 19:24:46

You can buy the peep hole frame on Monica's apartment door here - it's an exact replica!

www.friendsposter.com

dkraz wrote at 2011-02-03 03:11:32
hello Prodan,

I know it has been a while but I actually have the exact same buffet that the tv sits on which I want to sell. It is an Art Deco Waterfall Piece from the late 30s to early 40s in excellent condition. Let me know if interested. Thanks!

hammerman wrote at 2011-08-02 21:53:16
hi prodan- for as far as the kitchen table i have an exact one just like it.  it has that funky leg design down the middle for legs.  so if you are looking for the exact table which is 42" round and 29 3/8 high and it looks to big butcher block.

let me know at  sfortin@myfairpoint.net  

AP wrote at 2011-09-05 10:42:44
Does anyone knows how the coffee table in Joey's apartment its called? it's the rectangular, glass top and wired framed?

any help is appreciated.

Tania wrote at 2013-01-23 22:46:59
Hello Prodan, My father got me two chairs at an auction a few years ago. They are exactly like the one Monica has by the big window silver and purple..you can see in the picture where chandler is by the TV, I hate to get rid off them, but I'm in need, if your interested you can email me at lolimariposa@hotmail.com

thank you  

Friends

Isobel