Friends/Dragonfly Plague

There's a Plaque in Ross' apartment of a gold Dragonfly on a green background. Where can I buy one of these from ?

Hello, and thank you for your question!
I don't know a lot about the set pieces of Friends, but I did manage to find out that that particular art piece was made by Jaques Richard and produced by Pendergast Products. The originals are pretty rare, though there was one up for auction on eBay a while ago. I haven't seen any available reproductions of it, and it's unlikely that any will be made as the piece is from around the 40's. If you're really passionate about finding the art piece, you might try getting in contact with some art collectors. The starting bid for the eBay auction was $365, so bear in mind that cost may be an issue. I hope that this information has been helpful to you, and feel free to contact me with any other questions you might have!

I've gotten in contact with the eBay seller. She's no longer in possession of the art piece, but has let me know that her sister has one that she might be willing to sell. Let me know whether you would be interested in getting her contact information!

I have seasons 1-10 on DVD and have watched them all, I have six books about Friends, I have one of the soundtracks of Friends, and I made a website dedicated to the show. ( I can answer almost any question about episode numbers/names, lines/quotes, plots, character relationships, character history, etc. I can answer almost anything about things that happened within the show itself. I also have a little knowledge about costumes and set pieces.

I have watched all of the episodes in seasons 1-10 and have watched some of them twice or more. I have conducted personal searches for single lines. I cannot remember a time when one of these searches was in vain. I have downloaded an FAQ which answers several general questions about the plots and characters of the show and several questions about the making of the show. Best of all, I have my own site dedicated to the show!