Friends/Ross's Dragonfly wall hanging

Roger wrote at 2015-04-11 12:12:50
Incredibly, I have found 2 of these on eBay - one of which I purchased for $50 (!!) 3 years ago - saw another one for $500 2 years ago (!! again). I also purchased an identical form, again by Jacques Richard by Pendergrast Products with a brass crane instead of the dragonfly on eBay for $40 last year, soooooo - be persistent and look constantly!

Ken wrote at 2016-01-04 15:54:24
A very similar dragonfly wall sculpture is being sold from CopperCreekFine Art.  These are open edition sculptures by Alexander Verde.  

I have seasons 1-10 on DVD and have watched them all, I have six books about Friends, I have one of the soundtracks of Friends, and I made a website dedicated to the show. ( I can answer almost any question about episode numbers/names, lines/quotes, plots, character relationships, character history, etc. I can answer almost anything about things that happened within the show itself. I also have a little knowledge about costumes and set pieces.

I have watched all of the episodes in seasons 1-10 and have watched some of them twice or more. I have conducted personal searches for single lines. I cannot remember a time when one of these searches was in vain. I have downloaded an FAQ which answers several general questions about the plots and characters of the show and several questions about the making of the show. Best of all, I have my own site dedicated to the show!