Friends/Ross's Dragonfly wall hanging

Hello; I read a post on here from someone that owned one of the dragonflies wall hangings as depicted in Ross's apartment, and a couple others were on ebay.  However, those posts were from 2010, and any eBay or Google searches are cold now.  Do you have any information that could help me find one to purchase?  I can't seem to even find anything by Googling Jacques Richard or Pendergast.   Thank you,

Hello, and thank you for your question! I was in contact a while ago with one of the sellers of this piece. From what I can tell, it's somewhat rare. The person I contacted sold the piece for $350, so cost is definitely something to consider. Your best bet might be to find an art dealer that's willing to help track the piece down. You can find out who has copies by messaging ebay user that have sold them in the past, but there's no guarantee that they'll be willing to part with it. Sorry I can't be of more help here. I hope that you're able to find what you're looking for!

I have seasons 1-10 on DVD and have watched them all, I have six books about Friends, I have one of the soundtracks of Friends, and I made a website dedicated to the show. ( I can answer almost any question about episode numbers/names, lines/quotes, plots, character relationships, character history, etc. I can answer almost anything about things that happened within the show itself. I also have a little knowledge about costumes and set pieces.

I have watched all of the episodes in seasons 1-10 and have watched some of them twice or more. I have conducted personal searches for single lines. I cannot remember a time when one of these searches was in vain. I have downloaded an FAQ which answers several general questions about the plots and characters of the show and several questions about the making of the show. Best of all, I have my own site dedicated to the show!