Full House/song Jessie sang

Question
My mom has been wanting to buy on C.D. (for years!) a song that Jessie sang on the show.  Do you know who sang "I'll Take You There" with him?  Also does this exist & where could I get this?  I would love to surprise her with this for Valentine's Day, could you PLEASE help?  Thank you tons for any answeres regarding this!

Answer
Hey Deana,  Can you give me anymore context on this?  Any specific episode or anything that you remember happening when he sang this?  Three of the big songs that he did on the show were "Michelle's Smiling," "Forever," and the "I'm Sorry" song in DisneyWorld.  I'm really not sure what you're referring to.  I need more information.  

Full House

Catherine