Functional Medicine/armour thyroid

Question
can you take magnesium supplements if you are taking armour?

Answer
Yes. You can take a variety of supplements while on this medication. You are not supposed to take anything around 2-4 hours around the time you take the armor though as certain things can inhibit the absorption or effectiveness of the drug. If you take armor in the morning you should be fine to take other supplements around lunch or later. I prefer people take magnesium at night because it can help calm and relax you and improve sleep. Hope that helps.

Dr. Kalli Prater  

Functional Medicine

Dr. Kalli Prater