Funding Education/Board Cerified Grooming School

HappyDog wrote at 2010-03-03 21:45:08
Hi there! Check out Animal Behavior College (www.animalbehaviorcollege.com). They have payment plans and are really nice! Also, I got my state Rehab to pay for it! :)

gtp2006 wrote at 2012-08-15 03:30:15
Lickety Clips Grooming & Pet Styling Academy in Mt.Vernon Washington DOES and WILL accept DVR Vocational Rehab Benefits. The cost of 14 weeks school is $4800.00 Includes tools and books. They also accept Myaa and Veterans grants. The school is currently looking into accepting other state programs such as Workfirst and Basic Food Educational Benefits.  

Ash wrote at 2015-03-19 16:35:22
There is a school here in Florida that offers scholarships and financial assistance. They will also teach her to open her own business, groom cats, and various other things. I myself want to attend. The school is The Institute of Technical Arts.  

Funding Education

Felicia Gopaul