Funerals/Midwest body transport companies

Mike wrote at 2012-03-15 12:54:46
Midwest Funeral Home Transport Services

1409 South Pine St.

Holden, MO  64040

Joe Campbell wrote at 2013-09-29 02:23:31
There is also a transport company in Holden Missouri, located in the Kansas City area. The phone number is 816 267-0112.  They are very professional and reliable. You can ask for mike or joe

Joe Campbell wrote at 2015-07-15 17:16:48
Midwest funeral services LLC/ dba Ben Cast & Son - Wood Funeral Home specializes in removals and overland transportation anywhere in the Midwest. You can check out their prices at and click the Midwest funeral services tab. You may also call for custom pricing at (816)732-5531.

Kellie Gillespie

I can answer any questions regarding funeral planning, grief, alternatives to burial, embalming, natural burial, products and ideas how to make a funeral service or memorial service more meaningful and personal. I can't answer questions regarding legal issues, financial planning and what happens after we die.

I am a licensed Funeral Director in the state of California with 10 years experience.

B.A. from the University of Colorado AA from the San Francisco College of Mortuary Science, now part of the Sacramento Community College program